IntelliVoice Hosted PBX Features
All of our Hosted PBX plans come with a wealth of powerful features. If you don’t see a feature you have in mind, don’t worry – we probably do have it, but just refer to it by another name! Simply contact us to ensure we’ve got what your looking for.
Don’t pay for basic telephone service any more! Now you can enjoy a complete office telephone solution with (for example) virtual numbers, find-me / follow-me capability, voice-mail for every employee and the ability to work from anywhere at any time.
- An auto-attendant is a prerecorded “menu” system that can be used to direct callers to different departments or employees within your company.
Business Hour Rules
- Easily set the days and times during which callers can reach your staff via phone. You can use Business Hour Rules to create different phone call behaviors based on day and time.
- Easily block your caller ID information from being displayed to the party you are calling. This feature is helpful when you wish to temporarily mask caller ID for privacy reasons.
- This feature lets you see the name and number of the person calling you before you answer. You can also use this feature to display your company’s name and phone number when you call out.
- Call Forwarding lets you forward your extension to a cell phone, regular telephone or another employee. When you leave the office, you can forward your extension and receive your calls anywhere.
- With this feature, you can “park” a call in a virtual location, and allow any other extension to pick up the call later. This is particularly useful when the call is for a staff member who is not immediately available.
- Call screening asks callers to say their name before being connected to your extension or department. This feature can be useful for busy staff who want to only selectively answer calls.
Company Phone Directory
- You can set up a company-wide phone directory which lists the names and numbers of commonly called vendors, clients, or staff. To use this feature, select ‘Administration’ and then ‘Phone Directory’ from our web portal.
- Connect staff or clients together so that you can hold team meetings or demonstrations. Our VoIP phones natively support up to three parties on a conference call.
Custom Hold Music / Information
- While callers are waiting to be connected to a department or are waiting on hold for the next available representative they can hear music or promotional messages.
Day / Night Modes
- Route calls differently based on day and/or time. For example, you can easily send calls to different hunt groups such as an after-hours sales team and a regular hour sales team.
Departmental Ring Groups
- Multiple people in a department can receive incoming calls at the same time. If a customer was trying to contact the sales department you could have any number of phones ring at once. Call labels are commonly used with this feature.
- When customers don’t know the extension number of an employee, they can use the Dial-By-Name directory customers to enter the first or last name of an employee and be transferred to the correct person immediately.
Directed Call Pickup
- Pick up a call that is ringing on any other phone at any time. If you see a call ringing on another phone or extension you can simply select that ringing line and pick up that call at any phone.
Do Not Disturb
- DND mode routes any calls to your extension to voice-mail. This is a useful feature if you are busy meeting with a customer or co-worker and do not want to be interrupted.
Employee Status Indicators
- Employee status indicators show you whether a particular person is on the phone or receiving a call. This feature will work regardless of where your staff are physically located.
- Employees can work from anywhere with IntelliVoice’s Hosted PBX – from home, on a cell phone, at a hotel or another office. Calls can be sent to multiple locations at once, meaning you can answer no matter where you are at the moment.
Find-Me / Follow-Me
- Find-Me / Follow-Me lets you select multiple locations to dial when someone calls you. If you were to specify a cell phone, your office business phone and a telephone at another branch office the system will call all these telephones at the same time.
- A hunt group is a list of employees that should be called when a caller chooses a department. The customer is first placed on hold with music and then the system begins to “hunt” for someone to answer the call.
Keep Your Phone Numbers
- Transfer your established numbers when you switch to our service. We can transfer numbers from most areas throughout North America, with no interruption in service.
Live Call Transfers
- A live extension transfer allows you to transfer callers from one employee to another, or even to an outside phone number. For instance you can transfer a customer to a technical person at one of your suppliers.
Message Waiting Indicators
- The message waiting indicator is a light which flashes on your phone whenever you have a voice-mail waiting for you. You will also hear a broken dial tone when using the telephone which lets you know that you have a message waiting.
- Our Hosted PBX is completely virtual, allowing you to connect multiple offices together as if they were one. This means you can dial employees’ extensions directly, even if they are not in the same office as you.
Multiple Phone Numbers
- Our Hosted PBX allows you to have as many phone numbers as you like. Offer customers in specific regions a local number so that they can reach you without calling long-distance. Each number can have a unique greeting and call flow.
No Busy Signals
- Our Dedicated Lines plan provide you with unlimited calling capacity so that customers will never hear a busy signal. Rest assured your staff will be able to handle even an unexpectedly high volume of calls.
North American Long Distance
- IntelliVoice’s Phone’s plans include long distance in the USA & Canada.
Online Call Records
- Use our web interface to easily track the details of incoming and outgoing calls, such as: date and time, who called your company, which of your staff placed outgoing calls, duration of each call, and much more.
- A single employee or group of employees can act as the operator for various departments or the entire company. Any time a customer needs help or wants to speak to someone immediately they can press 0 to be connected with the operator.
Paging & Intercom
- The Paging/Intercom feature allows you to use the built in speaker of your Hosted PBX phone to “broadcast” your voice to other staff.
- A soft phone is a telephone that runs on your computer using a headset. It allows you to make and receive calls from any location, using your computer. Our service is compatible with popular soft phones such as X-Lite.
- Traditional telephone systems only allow you to receive a limited number of calls based on how many physical telephone lines you have installed at the office. With our Hosted PBX service you can easily scale your number of lines to meet your needs.
Unlimited Internal Calls
- Both our Dedicated and Shared Lines plans allow your staff to have an unlimited number of internal calls active at any time. Employees can reach each other even if they are in different physical locations without tying up any external lines.
- Each employee in your organization gets their own mailbox and you can create mailboxes for specific departments or products. Each employee can record their own unavailable greeting and store up to 100 voice-mail messages at a time.
- A voice-mail notification lets an employee or a group of employees immediately know when a new voice-mail has been left for them. We offer “Message Waiting” indication and also more advanced forms of notification, such as Voice-mail to E-mail.
Voice-mail to E-mail
- Receive voice-mail notification via e-mail, pager, smart phone and on your telephone (message waiting indicator). Voice-mails can also be received as attachments in your e-mail box which you can listen to through your speakers.
- Our Hosted PBX service includes a user-friendly web interface that allows you to control virtually every aspect of your service online, at any time, from anywhere.