What is Cloud Hosted PBX or Virtual PBX?
Hosted PBX is a service where the call platform and PBX features are hosted at the service provider location (ie. The Cloud). WIth Hosted PBX, the business end users connect via IP to the provider for voice service. Having your PBX system hosted in the cloud gives you the ability to have all of the features of the traditional PBX in your office, plus more, and you are not required to have bulky equipment in your office.
Another major advantage of using Virtual PBX or Cloud Hosted PBX is you can have multiple users at multiple locations all on the same system. Regardless of where your users are, they can access the phone service using a PC, Desk Phone or IntelliVoice’s Mobile App as long as they have an Internet Connection. With IntelliVoice you will receive all of the features available through a virtual PBX without having to pay extra. IntelliVoice has the most reliable servers, most reliable software, all support comes from The United States and that is why IntelliVoice is the premier choice for all of your business communication needs.
Advantages Of Virtual PBX
- By having a cloud hosted PBX rather then a traditional In-House PBX, you have no bulky wires or hardware to manage and no up front installation. All you need to get started is an internet connection. Not only is it much cheaper to use Cloud Hosted PBX, you don’t have to be a technician to use the system.
- When technology changes, or updates are needed, a Virtual PBX system updates automatically. Having to have a technician come to your office for every update can be costly and cause down time.
- With a Virtual PBX, you can have multiple extensions in numerous locations. With a traditional PBX, you are confined and restricted to only phones that are in your building or complex. You can transfer calls, page, and even Intercom to any line on your IntelliVoice plan, regardless of where they are in the world.
- With IntelliVoice your phones are shipped directly to your office ready to use. There is no programming involved. Just plug them in and your good to go. Managing extensions and changing names is all done through our online IntelliPortal.
- All support through a Virtual PBX is done remotely. All of our support is US based and because everything is done in the cloud, we can remotely access every aspect of the system.
With IntelliVoice you can access your phone service wherever you are. Using a tablet, smartphone, laptop or PC. We go above and beyond to ensure that you never miss a call and that you always have access to your system. Having your system in the cloud takes away all of the limits from traditional enterprise quality phone service and makes it easy.
Ready To Get A Free Estimate?